OUR COURSES - QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
The days when customers blithely traded away quality service for price reductions are over.Organisations of all sizes are realising that their strongest selling point can sometimes boil down to treating customers as they would like to be treated- or even better.
- To help participants understand the meaning and importance of quality customer service.
- To provide participants with priceless information on customer service.
- To teach participants how to apply these principles while servicing the customers.
- To help employees see the benefits of servicing customers excellently.
- To generate and support improvement initiatives.
- To help employees understand their roles and responsibilities in it.
- To foster a new re-awakening in quality customer service.